DASA First Residential Weekend Cape Town 25-27 April 2020
25 April @ 10:00 am - 27 April @ 5:00 pmR3600
This is the first residential weekend of the new Diamond Approach South Africa programme (DASA). Interested students can apply now to join the programme, and this weekend is required for all enrolled students. This weekend is also open to anyone who would like to join us without any commitment, to see if this is something they would like to pursue.
- The weekend will involve teachings with the entire group, with exercises in pods of 2 or 3 to explore your own personal experience. You will learn the fundamental practices of the Diamond Approach as a support to the particular material that we will be presenting.
- You will also have a small group meeting, where individual students inquire with the guidance of a teacher.
- You will have a one hour private session with a teacher either on the weekend or in the days following it, in person or on Zoom.
- Standard Rate: R3600
- Concession Rate: R2600 for people who need to pay less. Please contact me to discuss whether this rate is applicable for you. You may be asked to assist with work trade at the retreat (like tidying chairs).
- Supporter’s Rate: R4600 for people who can afford to pay more, and would like to support this Work to happen in South Africa. Your support will help us keep this teaching available and offer concession rates where they are needed, so if you can pay more, please consider doing so.
Board and Lodging
Board and lodging costs will be in addition to the tuition fees. We are finalising venues and will provide that information as soon as possible. The venue will be within reasonable proximity to Cape Town.
The weekend will be taught by Dom Liber and Sarala Jungclaussen.