There are new processes for accessing recordings from the July 2022 weekend, and for all weekends going forward.
- If you are not yet a provisional or full member of the group, then review recordings will become available for you once you join the group and can access the Ridhwan portal. Please do not register for this course now.
- If you are a provisional or full member of the group who did NOT attend the weekend in July, and want to catch it up, then please register and pay here for this course, and then email Jona telling her that you have done so, and she will provide you access to the recordings on the Diamond Approach portal (see below).
- If you are a provisional or full member of the group who DID attend the weekend in July, and you want to review the recordings, then you will find them on the Diamond Approach portal:
- Go to www.diamondapproach.org and log into the portal by clicking the “Portal” button in the top left of the page in the Diamond Approach title bar, and then log in.
- From the menu bar on the left, select “My Groups and Events” and choose Diamond Heart UK. This will take you to the DHUK page on the portal.
- You’ll see various pages accessed via the title bar menu at the top, and if you choose Teaching Library, this will take you to the recordings.
- Another way is to go from the left menu as you come into the portal to My Portal and then select My Teaching Library and this will also take you to the recordings.
Please email Jona if you do not seem to have access to something that you think you should have.
July weekend and future recordings will no longer be posted on this website. Recordings of past weekends however will remain here, and you can continue accessing them here as you have been.
You can also purchase access to past weekends that you didn’t attend, and as we announced, all members who have applied and joined the group are eligible for a 50% reduced fee on all weekends prior their joining, or prior to July 2022. Please insert the coupon code DHUKCATCHUP when you check out to apply the reduction. Please do not use the code if you haven’t yet applied to join the group.
We recommend if you do review past weekends that you consider getting together with other DHUK students who are also catching up so that you can listen or at least do the exercises together.
All recordings are only to be streamed and listened to or watched on the website or the portal. You may not download or retain copies of the teachings, and they are only for your personal use, or the use of anyone who has also registered and paid for their own access.